PLAN has created a professional development library of eBook and eAudio titles. This collection includes topics such as leadership, management, social media, kids and reading, communication skills and more. These materials are part of PLAN’s Recorded Books collection and are available to all PLAN member library staff. If your library does not participate in the Recorded Books Cooperative Purchase, your staff may still access these materials through the following methods:
- Obtain a library card from one of the participating libraries:
- Baptist College of Florida
- Chipola College
- Gulf Coast State College
- LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library
- Lynn Haven Public Library
- Okaloosa County Public Library Cooperative
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System
- Walton County Library System
- Washington County Public Library
- West Florida Public Libraries
- If you do not have a library card from a participating library, send an email to PLAN staff requesting access to the Professional Collection.
You can search the RBdigital collection by title, author, genre, format, etc. With the RBdigital app you can read/listen to your selections anywhere.
Questions regarding this program may sent to PLAN staff.